Tuesday, October 07, 2008

                       Bye Bye, Baby, Good Bye, Good Bye....!!
          
         This a post to end all posts! I realize several months ago that I have no time to keep up with this blog, nor the time to make it interesting! I do, however, have time to post 4 pics a day on EyeFetch which is what I have been doing this last month! I have all my new photography pics on there, and those of you who would like to view them, my link is...........................................
 http://julespictures.eyefetch.com/. The home page is http://www.eyefetch.com/profile.aspx?user=julespictures. I just bought the camera of my dreams people and it absolutely amazing (after saving up for it for 3 years you can imagine how wonderful it is to finally hold it in your hands). For those of you who know about cameras, it's a Canon xsi, the newest of the Rebel series! It's everything I thought it would be and more. I got the whole kit as well to go with it, 2 lenses, 2 tripods, SD cards, 2 cases, and much, much more! It was a complete miracle of the Lord that I got it, PTL! He provided the money for it and showed me which one to buy, so He deserves all the credit. TYJ!
        Anyways, I thought that perhaps it was time to end this blog and critque my pictures more and only put my favorites on this site! EyeFetch is a place for photographers to share their pictures with other photographers so they can critque and rate them so that you can improve your photography, view theirs, and give your opinion as well. Anyways give it a glance or two when any of you get a chance, it's pretty cool! Well I know I won't be missed, so I'm not too sorry ending this blog! I never really had the time to put much into it, so it never really took off! It's so much easier just focusing on improving my photography and posting only 4 of my favorites on that site each day! It's given me so much more motivation to take pics every day and I get some really amazing and encourging comments. It's wonderful!
       Anyways, take care and good bye! Check out my pics and others on that site I mentioned above! I luv ya all!!!

Farewell....

1 Comments:

Blogger Flora said...

oh, but I really like your blog... sigh, well I shall miss it!

farewell...

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home