Friday, March 21, 2008





I thought this was interesting and scientific...I was taking pictures of these horses interacting while I was in a bus waiting for our departure, when suddenly I noticed something abnormally large on one of the horses, and then things just happened way too fast and I some how managed to catch this all on my camera...

7 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

hahahhahaha, ewwww!!!! How is all that scientific?! hahahha, ew!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Sam Fuller said...

hahaha...the shlong a mile long! so sick, Jules...

8:59 PM  
Blogger Maltese King said...

omg julies...that isn't something to be takin pix of...at least not poasting them on ur blog....lol

11:51 AM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

This is a natural process of life. Life, as we know it, wouldn't exist without this course of action. This cycle that we cannot help but be part of and participate in, is vital to our existence. I am sorry that these pictures have caused you onlookers grave dislike, but I believe that in posting these pictures, people will come to realize beauty of nature in its most unpopular way.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heres to the blogging nation...

i salute you time wasters, keep on reading about that billy bob guy that you never met, and dont forget to add him to your "best friends" list, he might get insulted if you don't, and when you adress him, you had better use his "blog" name alius Brad Hunk Pitt aka Neorpheus-Holy-Trinity aka I'm single. i encourage you to spend that extra hour online and neglect the extra word time, skip out on spending time with your Family. Blogging is what really counts in life, its a way of opening up and telling all those freaks out there,"hay, my grandpa-in-law, just had his birthday give him a big internet hug."
oh and dont we all love those compromise pictures that look like innocent teens fooling around and having fun, but then, oh my, you get wise and say "im proud to be in the Family". dosent that give the Family such a good name.
"Oh yeah i no all about the Family theyre always posting pictures of girls in bikinis,and what they call "teen game night", Hot shit, haha."

Lets just say this. i wouldn't put it far from God to send a wave of consequence in the form of Bad Publicity. (i am not even in the Family and never have been, evrything i know about you i learned from the internet)

Yours Truly
chiniki_snipsnip@yahoo.com

10:35 PM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

I agree with with your point of view and I believe there should be a balance to your blogging and you should diffinately not put it over time in the word, with your family, witnessing, etc. I use my blog to post photography pictures and post new pics of what I'm doing and save time instead of sending old friends new pics. I use it to post quotes that are inspiring to read and other reading material. I totally agree with what you are saying, but don't be too quick to judge. I know there are a lot of people out there doing those things that you wrote, but don't label all bloggers in the same category. But thanks for sharing your opinion, I believe you have a valid point.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home