A picture of a sunset I took when I visited Georgia....
I was going through a pretty hard time in my life and my younger brother received a prophecy from me which inspired me to write this song or poem, or whatever you want to call it......hehe. If any of you like it, it's really only Jesus. I could have never written anything like this without His help. Thank you Mikey for receiving that beautiful prophecy for me, it's been a great encouragement to me during this time!! I couldn't have gotten this song without you and the Lord! This is only the rough daft, it's not finished yet. Hope you all enjoy!
My Love for You
I know it's easy to see
My love for you in times
When all is well
In times you feel safe and warm
In times when your life
Doesn't seem to be falling apart
But even through these difficult times
My love for you is still the same
Can you just see?
That this is My love for you
These problems and heartbreaks
I know it's harder to see
My love in these things
But they are My love for you
So when troubles come
When problems appear
Say this is My love for you
This is what will carry you through
Do you trust Me?
In this you must hold true
This is My love for you
Accept My love and cling to this truth
And watch it hold you
Through this storm
My love will keep you warm
There's nothing to lose
Trust in Me and watch Me prove
That My love for you stands true
Sometimes it's hard to see
In each of those battles I send your way
That I have a plan, a purpose, a gain
But there is victory in store for you
Just give me your faith
I'll see you through
If you trust Me
These test and these trials
That seem to surround
Bring you closer to the day
When I’ll take those tears away
I want you to know that I understand
I am holding you in My hands
Nothing else matters
Just accept My love
Believe that it's real
It has the power to restore
Your joy in this fight
Take on My mind and let it fill you
Lay it all down, every burden that you feel
My shoulders and arms
Will carry you through
I hold you safe from all harm
It's all in My control
Your path I hold
This will help you see
Others through my eyes
Every trouble you face
It's taking you to this place
Where you will find what you seek
Freedom is yours, take my peace
When I know that you're ready
When I see you have gained
All you can through this battle
It will be finished that day
In this will I hold true
This is my love for you
I fall to my knees
And You hold me tight
You make me believe
There's victory in sight
I will trust You
This is Your love for me

5 Comments:
Oh Julie, thank you for posting. I read your poem, and when i read it, something clicked that I hadn't understood before about Jesus' love...something your poem triggered. Thank you for posting things that are close to your heart. It touches mine...I love you.
Thank you Michelle for that encouraging comment. I was actually going through battles putting it up, but the Lord told me post it and my one of my roommates talked me into it. I'm glad it encouraged you as well. It was only Jesus, not me, it is His love for you....
P.S. What's your blog name?? I can't view your blog from your post from some weird reason.
just...uh,...a slight complication with the blog. No worries...
I love you, Jules! nice talking to you on the phone.
Hey Choolie, I just read that your brother is together with Julie! Please say hi to her for me. I know her from years ago. We lived together in Hungary. She is a wonderful girl. Must be something in a name :)
They're in WS, but I will write her tell her that you send lots of love. He proposed to her last year in November. I just got word that she's 2 months pregnant!! This will be my first niece or nephew. I'm so excited!!! Anyways....How have you been?? Let me know what's been up with you guys! Luv ya ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home