I know it's been awhile since my last post, my life has been insanely busy these last months.
I hope to start making more regular posts when my schedule get less crazy. These pics are of my brother,Tommy, with his soon to be wife, Julie,(tell me when you guys set a date;). Last year in October, I was able to visit them in Mazatlan, Mexico. It was about 3 years since I had last seen them, so as you can imagine, I was pretty excited to see them after so long. I also got to meet Julie's whole family!! It was on this vacation time when my brother did the actual proposing to Julie. It was their anniversary when he did it. So this vacation was not only a special time for me, but for them as well. I wanted to post some pics of this time in remembrance to this unforgettable time for them. I hope they don't mind too much. I love you guys and miss you tons. I hope to see you both again sometime in the near future for your wedding!

1 Comments:
FAT FACE!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home