Friday, August 17, 2007


First day at the FDTP....with Andre

8 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

oh, now that is drop dead sexy. Three sexy people in one foto. So sexy. Uhuh, very sexy! Yes!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Andre Lavigne said...

I miss you like crazy, come find me and take me away.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awh, miss you dawny! You're sucha cutie...I hope you had tons of fun at the fdtp, and I hope the Lord is working in your life in truly awesome ways.


xxxxxx

1:55 PM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

Who are you zOnk?? I'm so curious

7:53 AM  
Blogger Andre Lavigne said...

heh this is Andre L. You know you forgots to say goodbye to me!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

I thought I did....and if I didn't, it was you that forgot...you were too busy with all your other friends to say bye....yeah take that

10:06 PM  
Blogger Andre Lavigne said...

OUCH! Don't make me cry! tis not true!!!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home