Tuesday, June 05, 2007





















Yes these women are attacking Steve....why....well I'm not quite sure. I managed to witness this brutal attack. I was at the pool one day at wordstock enjoying people's pleasant company and taking pictures of things I found interesting. Things were quiet and peaceful when suddenly people began to yell and scream this man's name like he was some sort of strange animal that they wanted to...eat. There was a man in a loud speaker telling all girls in bikinis to start doing some sort of war dance around Steve. Then they wanted them to throw him a pool and start splashing him with water. I found a safe place away from the man in the loud speaker because I was unfortunately wearing a bikini and they wanted me to be apart of they're little scheme. I managed to seize a few Kodak moments with my handy-dandy camera while the ordeal was going on. I don't know what was going on that day, but I do know this -- "Women in bikinis are dangerous."

7 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

that standing-by lady has her hands in her pants.....heavy stuff!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jaydee and Terri said...

Ha ha, that would be Kat, and it's true she does, I can't wait to tell her.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha thats BM(bad etiqutte) at its highest.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

haha i know right....ewwww

8:04 PM  
Blogger Nathalie said...

haha, that is kat, ooh lord...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for posting a picture of me! So sweet! :P

7:55 AM  
Blogger Shutter_Bug said...

Oh but ceci...I thought you looked so cute and sexy ;)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home