Wednesday, November 22, 2006
About Me
- Name: Shutter_Bug
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
I especially enjoy photography although I'm not too sure if any true talent lies within me for that art. I'm just another one of those people who shares the annoying personality trait of excessive picture taking. Surprisingly, every once and awhile, I'll happen to take one that is somewhat presentable, but that only happens on unusually rare events. It is a dream of mine to one day become more skilled in photography and take on the ministies involving camera usage. If you know me well, you may find me on my spare moments with my camera searching out willing models for me to practice upon(usually the unmoving kind who seem to be the only ones who have the patience to put up with me ).


1 Comments:
You guys are so cute! Love you Dawnie
Post a Comment
<< Home